I believe in Georgia’s promise and, as the next member of Congress from Georgia’s 3rd district, I’m committed to upholding and protecting the U.S. Constitution and the Constitution of the State of Georgia.
As your member of Congress, I intend to uphold every citizen’s right to equal and impartial justice under the law. I believe elected officials must protect the rights of all Georgians and the integrity of the democratic process. I will work to responsibly sponsor and support legislation that benefits the common good, protects Georgia citizens from discrimination, and protects our liberties. Our laws should not compromise our individual liberties and our system must deliver fair and impartial justice.
As your 3rd Congressional District representative, I will fight to:
- Support hate crime legislation to increase criminal penalties for acts of violence or intimidation committed because of a victim’s race, color, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, gender, or a disability
- Support funding and staffing of ethics regulating agencies with protection for whistle blowers from retribution
- Oppose any restrictions that disenfranchise voters and support an open, verifiable voting system that encourages all voters to participate in our great democracy
- Support drug rehabilitation programs and adequate funding and careful monitoring of the public defender system
- Support federal and Georgia state legislation to eliminate unfair restrictions on workers to organize unions in the workplace and enforcement of existing labor laws that protect workers
Together, we can make a better Georgia.